Cart (4) Close
Platinum Smartphone Lens Package
10 weekly payments of $49.9 learn more
How does this work?
Glad you asked!
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
If you are new to LatitudePay, you will need this stuff:
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
By popular demand, we have created the ultimate package for smartphone photography. Introducing the Platinum Package, including all of Struman’s highest quality lenses, no matter the application there is a lens to suit. When using with phones in the iPhone 13 & 14 series a camera replacement app such as Lightroom, Reeflex, Halide or ProCamera may be required to manually switch between lenses.
- Works across iPhone, Samsung, Oppo & Huawei devices
- Simple design allows for instant setup
- Precision tooled aluminium enclosure
- Machine polished optical grade glass
- Crystal Nano coating for scratch protection
- 5 Year global warranty
IN THE BOX
- Cinematic Wide
- Cinematic Macro
- Cinematic Portrait
- 12x Telephoto Lens
- 55mm CPL & Lens Hood
- Universal Smartphone Adaptor
- Bluetooth Shutter
- Pocket Tripod
- Carry Pouch
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
↓ Scroll to see more ↓
27 in stock (can be backordered)Add to wishlist Add to compare
See in Action
Mike from Smartphone Photography training takes us on a tour of the Cinematic Wide and the Optional CPU filter & Lens Hood.
In the set
1. CPL Filter 2. Cleaning Cloth 3. User Guide 4. Carry Pouch 5. Cinematic Wide Lens 6. Cinematic Macro Lens 7. Cinematic Portrait Lens 8. 12x Lens 9. Bluetooth Shutter 10. Tripod 11. Travel Pouch 12. Lens Caps
Cut through the glare
Cut through reflections and glare with the CPL lens, commonly referred to as a polariser. Easily remove reflections on water, windows and capture more accurate sky’s and sunsets.
Works on any phone
Easily clip onto any phone or tablet, no extras required.
Use the Portrait for Zoom Meetings & Conferences
Mike from Smartphone Photography Training takes a look at the Portrait Lens for Zoom calls & Webinars
Video or photo
Struman’s Cinematic range have found a place with some of the leading industry professionals.
“I have trialled nearly every product out there and there is no doubt Struman lenses are the best of the best. I use the lenses nearly every day now as I hunt and compile news stories. The pictures I can now shoot on my phone are so good we run them on TV... and no body knows it was shot on a phone. What’s more, being able to create broadcast quality content on my phone makes it so much easier when uploading digital content for social media channels."
"Struman Optics lenses gives me the flexibility to work with a Cinematic Wide lens in the pocket format. The macro lenses allow me to capture environments with amazing attention to detail. During the last ten years I produced two mobile/smartphone documentary feature films and more than a dozen smartphone and mobile short films, which are screened at film festivals, exhibited in galleries and broadcasted on TV. Pocket size equipment for the big screen can push the smartphone filmmaking aesthetics and create novel relationships with characters and audiences alike."
"My two greatest creative passions are filmmaking and photography and to have a set of lenses that can fit in my pocket is invaluable. My last film was shot predominately with the Struman Cinematic Wide and Telelens and to see the crisp imagery on the big screen at the Events Cinemas in Sydney was a sight to behold. All lenses are extremely well made with high quality glass and are a constant companion whether I’m on location on a documentary set or capturing memories with my family"
"As a professional smartphone photography trainer, I can only recommend the best in accessories. Comparing all the marketed brands, Struman Optics have my strongest endorsement in product development and customer service."
- Multi Layer Crystal Nano Coating
- Aperture: f1.8
- Material : Aerospace Aluminium
- Width: 0.6x (focal length equal to 18mm)
- Angle: 100°
- Dimensions: 43.2mm x 25.70mm
- Weight: 69.30 gm
- Magnification: 2x (focal length equal to 70mm)
- Angle 39.8°
- Dimensions: 40mm x 31.10mm
- Weight: 88.10 gm
- Magnification: 1x (focal length equal to 22-82mm)
- Angle 53°
- Dimensions: 40mm x 31.10mm
- Weight: 30g
- Dimensions: 40mm x 28mm
12x Telephoto Lens
- Magnification: 12x (focal length equal to 135mm)
- Angle 90°
- Dimensions: 32mm x 31.10mm
- Weight: 70 gm
- Dimensions: 31 mm x 78mm